Recently, nose filters have been familiarized as a method to prevent several airborne allergens from getting into the mucous membranes of your nose where the allergic reaction starts. The nose filters from MyHealthyAir are intended for fitting just inside your nostril and they perform the job of filter allergens from the gasped air. However, for being a nose filter for being an effective treatment to prevent allergic rhinitis signs, it has to be comfortable for wearing and almost invisible when it is worn by the user. The filters are highly needed to be effective for preventing signs of allergic rhinitis.
The filters act for preventing pollen and probably other inhaled allergens, like mold and pet dander. They also turn helpful for preventing or lessening some kinds of allergic symptoms. While a nose filter might not prevent allergy symptoms from happening, still, they are easily worn, well-tolerated, and tough for people to detect and additionally, they cause no remarkable negative side effects. However, a person who is bothered about taking medications for treating allergic rhinitisisn’t an excellent contender for allergen immunotherapy and here, a nasal allergy filter might be what the physician ordered.
All nose filters from MyHealthyAir are created from non-toxic medical-grade C-Flex plastic. The filtration medium gets cellulose with some polyester backing. Actually, cellulose happens to be odorless, insoluble in water, and naturally hydrophilic. The source compound meant for the activated carbon which is used in both the Travel and Pollution Nasal Filters is charcoal based. Only on rare occasions, people with environmental or chemical sensitivities might have a bad reaction to this kind of carbon. If you are really bothered regarding the materials that are used in the nose filters, you must have a consultation with a medical doctor prior to buying them. Now, if you experience discomfort while using the filters, you must discontinue its use immediately.
- Operational filtration – The nose filters do block up to 99.9% of allergens, dust particles, and viruses thus, permitting you to breathe clean air constantly.
- Hypo-allergic – The filters are produced from superior quality hypo-allergic materials which are tested as well as designed for keeping your lungs and skin safe minus irritation.
- Easy to use – A user can use a filter very easily and it fits into any kind of nostril and that too in just some seconds only! However, you can also remove them plus stick again if needed.
- Long-lasting – You can use every pair of these filters for a day with absolutely no issues.
- Discrete – Similar to the traditional dust masks, the nose filters remain hardly visible even from a short distance and you can wear them both indoors and outdoors.