Nevertheless chest pain is not always related to the heart, because there are still many other causes of chest pain are a condition that is less serious when compared with heart problems.
Chest pain that is experienced by a person has symptoms that vary by location, and the nature of pain as a sharp pain, like a punctured, pain dulled as the heavy objects pressing the chest, chest or feels hot like fire. All these symptoms will illustrate the underlying cause of chest pain.
Well, therefore, on this occasion, let us learn to identify various causes of chest pain and its symptoms to be able to distinguish whether due to heart problems or because of the other.
The cause of the chest pain related to heart
- A heart attack occurs due to the blood clot that blocks blood flow to the heart muscle.
- Angina Pectoris - chest pain due to blockage of blood vessels that supply the heart muscles.
- Pericarditis - Inflammation of the membrane lining of the heart.
- Myocarditis - Inflammation of the heart muscle
- Aortic Dissection.
The cause of the chest pain associated with lung
- Pulmonary Embolism. Happens when blood clots or air clog blood vessels Lung (pulmonary artery), thus blocking the flow of blood to the lung tissue as a result will cause chest pain.
- Pleurisy. Inflammation of the membranes lining the lung. This will cause chest pain that feels more pain when the draw a breath and when coughing.
- Pulmonary hypertension. High blood pressure in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs (pulmonary hypertension) can also cause pain in the chest.
- Pneumonia or lung wet.
- Viral bronchitis.
- Pneumococcal or leaking of air from the lung into the chest cavity (pleura).
Causes of chest that is associated with the digestive organs
- Gastric acid re-fluxes (heartburn) – stomach acid that rises to the top (the esophagus) that may cause chest pain form the taste of hot like fire.
- Disorders of Swallowing. Disorders of the esophagus or esophagus can lead to difficulty swallowing and often cause pain in the chest.
- A problem in the gallbladder and the pancreas. Gallstones or gallbladder inflammation or inflammation of the pancreas can cause abdominal pain that radiates up to my chest.
The causes of the chest pain associated sternum muscle
- Costochondritis. Inflammation of the cartilage that occurs in the ribs this certainly will cause chest pain on certain parts are involved.
- Chest muscle pain. Chronic pain syndromes, such as fibromyalgia, may cause a chest muscle pain can be felt in the protracted (relapse-Chan).
- Injury to the Ribs. Ribs are bruised or cracked or broken off due to trauma can cause chest pain on the part of involved.
Other Causes of Chest pain
- Panic attacks. May we ever see or even experiencing panic attacks are accompanied by chest pain, rapid heart rate, rapid breaths, sweating and shortness of breath sometimes.
- Herpes zoster. This can cause shingles pain chest which is just to the right or left, often accompanied by tingling, followed by the onset of the lesions on the skin in the form of bubbles contained liquids in groups. Herpes zoster is caused by the reactivation of the chicken pox virus.
Symptoms of Chest Pain
Of the many possible causes, we are still confused as to determine what the cause of chest pains that is natural, and if we pin down individual commandments themselves are certainly not effective if I write down here. Therefore, the following points are important symptoms that accompany chest pain due to heart or disruption caused by other conditions.
Symptoms of chest pain caused by a disorder of the heart
Chest pain related to a heart attack or other heart problems has one or more of the following symptoms:
- Chest feels depressed, and shortness.
- Chest pain for a few minutes, missing a varied intensity occurred.
- Chest pain accompanied by shortness of breath, sweating (cold sweat), dizziness or nausea.
- Chest pain that occurs after the activity and improves after rest.
Symptoms of the chest pain due to other causes
- Accompanying symptoms of chest pain that is not related to the heart, among others:
- A sour taste in the mouth the sensation of food entering the back of the mouth.
- Chest pain that is worse when the draw a breath in deep or when coughing.
- Pain is accompanied by a rash on the skin there is fever, rheumatic pain, Achy body chills, runny nose or cough, there are feelings of panic or anxiety.
That's the cause of the chest pain along with the accompanying symptoms. However, if you are just experiencing chest pains or difficulty determining the cause, especially chest pain left side, then immediately go to the doctor.