The only way to find out whether you have hypertension is by measuring blood pressure. If you have not reviewed and do not know your blood pressure, ask the doctor to check it out. All adults should check their blood pressure at least every five years.
|How to Lower Blood Pressure|
High blood pressure occurs when the blood hit above 140/90 mm-Hg at some time of the inspection. Normal blood pressure range between 110/70 mm-Hg to 120/80 mm-Hg. Some risk factors for hypertension include:
- Lack of exercise.
- High salt consumption.
Hypertension can also be caused by diabetes, kidney disease, a narrowing of the arteries, a disease of lupus, the influence of certain drugs, and thyroid problems. Hypertension rarely showed certain symptoms. Sometimes the increase in high blood pressure can cause headaches and neck tense.
Hypertension is diagnosed when someone in 3 x checks blood pressure more than 140/90 mm-Hg. The examination is conducted in the patient's condition is quiet and rest. Strenuous activity performed affects blood pressure test results.
Hypertension should be addressed so as not to cause further complications. To help lower blood pressure, you can do some of the ways bellow:
- Make it a habit pattern of healthy living.
- Eat healthy and nutritious food that is low in salt and low in fat.
- Avoid salty food, coffee, alcohol, and smoking.
- Keep your ideal weight.
- Regular exercise.
- Sufficient rest.
- Manage stress well.
If by changing lifestyles become healthier tense you're normal, drugs in general have not been required. But when with lifestyle changes you still high tension, the doctor will prescribe hypertension which beast suits your condition.
High Blood-Lowering Food Super Fast
The following are some of the types of foods that can help lower high blood hypertension or symptoms you are experiencing:
- Spinach – spinach leaves are a source of high fiber, besides spinach leaves also contain potassium. Potassium is a very good substance, capable of reducing the effect of the pressure or hypertension high doves you suffered.
- Beans – Beans is also one of green vegetables that help in treating high blood. Chickpea has a variety of vitamin and minerals are very useful for your body and can lower high blood pressure.
- Celery – it also has calcium and potassium content which is quite a lot to help heal hypertension suffered. Add celery on healthy food menu every day, then blood pressure are rising, it will be resolved.
- Garlic – garlic turns out to be very good in helping to heal hypertension or high blood. Garlic are proven to be able to prevent the occurrence of the processes of blood clotting and able to withstand the effects of high blood on the body. In addition, garlic also include low cholesterol foods that can help to reduce the blockage in your heart.
- Tomato – tomato nutrient rich in vitamins and minerals that are good for the body. Tomatoes contain calcium, potassium and vitamin c. potassium and calcium can help the body in lowering high blood pressure.
- Potatoes – Potatoes is a product of tubers that have lots of benefits for the body. In addition to a source of healthy carbohydrate, potatoes also contain magnesium and potassium. Both of these compounds would be very useful to control blood pressure in the body. Magnesium is also very reliable to smoother the flow of blood. Both of these compounds can help the body in maintaining blood pressure within.
- Soybeans – just like potatoes, soy beans turned out to contain a high potassium and magnesium. Magnesium and potassium tang contained within soybeans will help control blood pressure in the body and helps you to control, as well as lowering blood pressure.
- Bananas – The fruit of this delicious yellow contain potassium and potassium is high. This fruit became one of a very precise choices, those wishing to heal hypertension and also high food natural body.
- Avocado – Have lots of nutritional value, like vitamins C, E, calcium and fiber. All materials and substances contained in avocados can helping curing the body and lowers high blood pressure or hypertension you experienced.
- Noni – is one of the popular medicinal plants for treatment of various diseases. One is to lower high blood pressure or hypertension that many experienced.
- Orange – in addition to vitamins, Orange also has a high potassium content. Make a glass of orange juice, then the orange juice will help the body lowers blood pressure. In addition, orange weight loss food handy.
- Kiwi – kiwifruit also contain fiber and high in calcium. Besides kiwi fruit also has other vitamin my father learned very well to the body. Besides kiwi fruit also proved able to helps to cure high blood or hypertension.
- Melon – Melon fruit is one that is very refreshing and yummy for when consumed. In addition, the melon also contain high levels of potassium. The content is useful to prevent the occurrence of hypertension.
- Cantaloupe – Cantaloupe is also one of the fruits that have a high potassium level. This makes the fruit cantaloupe can afford to lower high blood pressure or hypertension.
Green vegetables are very helpful in treating high blood pressure. Here are some types of green vegetables can be consumed to treat high blood or overcome his condition so as not getting worse.
How to control high blood pressure
Density of activities as well as in the modern era it takes on the challenge to implement a healthy lifestyle. Busy with a variety of activities to force us to adapt to the changes. However, if you have high blood pressure, you need to protect yourself and change your lifestyle.
Some changes in your lifestyle by consuming healthy foods, exercising, as well as stopping bad habits can help to bring high blood pressure under control.
Here's how to control high blood pressure and stay healthy without the need consume drugs.
- Do healthy diets and consumption of foods that includes vegetables, whole grains, nuts, fresh fruits, and low-fat dairy products, healthy juice drinks such as fruit or vegetable juice in your diet. Avoid foods that have high-calorie snacks such as fried, cut down on foods containing high levels of salt as it can result in fattening and too bad for the heart.
- Eating healthy foods for heart and can protect against a variety of risk of heart disease, or which may cause blockage that can result in stroke. Examples of foods that can lower high blood pressure are bananas, tofu, spinach, Brazil nuts, wheat germ or yogurt.
- Exercising regularly is one of the best ways to control high blood pressure. Exercise every day to lower high blood pressure more or less sport exercises for 30-45 minutes on a regular basis.
- Stop drinking alcohol; stop drinking alcoholic beverages because it can be bad for health. If consumed in limited quantities, non-alcoholic red wine can help lower high blood pressure.
- Don't be too stressful; stress can be one of the main causes of high blood pressure and heart disease. Do breathing exercises and learn to keep it happy.